Small Fish Big Ocean

Helping specialist tour operators and activity providers with travel ecommerce

To be a Accommodation Only Company, Do I need any licence ?

Hi Everyone,

To be an accommodation only company, after registering as a LTD company, Do I have to get any licence?

After company registration, I can find insurance company but they call me as a tour operator to cover 3rd parties, public liability in case if anything happens in the acc. 
I am confused all about insurance company wrote me as a tour operator.

Thank you.

Views: 23

Reply to This



Use TourCMS to build Widgets like this:

© 2018   Created by Small Fish Big Ocean.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service