Small Fish Big Ocean

Helping specialist tour operators and activity providers with travel ecommerce

Selling non-EU packages. Do I need to register for VAT?

Hello, I run a small UK based business (online only) with 3 staff. We run regular tours to China, where we are considered the tour operator. I have read up extensively on VAT requirements but I still can't seem to make sense of them. Are we required to register for VAT? All the tours we are providing are in China.

Views: 18

Reply to This



Use TourCMS to build Widgets like this:

© 2018   Created by Small Fish Big Ocean.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service